Privacy: Contact details are not published or shared with third parties without your consent. A database is kept of former members of the Association and those wishing to register interest. The database, correspondence and emails are securely stored. Requests to be put in touch with X are communicated to X by last known email or phone. If seeking contact by letter please provide the editor with an enveloped stamped letter for him to address and send.
207 SQUADRON ROYAL AIR FORCE HISTORY
The Squadron Association has closed
MAKING & KEEPING CONTACT
1. Although the Association has closed, new contact is very welcome from those who have any connection with 7 Sqn RNAS, 207 Squadron RAF or 207 (Reserve) Squadron RAF. If you do not have email perhaps someone you know well who has email can be your postie?
- If you served on 207, please give dates, role, RAF stations, and if relevant, crew.
- If you did not serve on 207, but have a special interest or connection, please provide details of that connection.
- In both cases please provide full contact details (address, tel no as email alone is fragile). These are not published.
2. If you were a member of the former Association please provide any update of contact details (address, tel no, email address change or now have one) for yourself - or, with their permission, for any other member whose details you know have changed.3. All contacts made with the website by former Association members or new registrations will be asked if they wish to be placed on a register to be notified of any events that may be arranged.
4. Please advise of any deaths of former 207s or members of the former Association so that the RIP Roll of Honour can be updated.
5. These pages may be useful:
- on Finding an ex-207 Squadron member
- some possibly useful guidance on when someone dies
- a listing of the names of those out of touch.
- Useful Sources has lots of guidance for those researching the RAF world
First contact should be with Frank Haslam the editor of this website. If writing to him please enclose a reply paid envelope:
56 Windfield, Leatherhead, Surrey, England KT22 8UQ: page last updated 14 Jan 19